Directions to Casa Del Mar, Longboat Key, Florida
From Tampa and Tampa International Airport
60.9 miles – about 1 hour 23 minutes
- Head north on George J Bean Outbound Pkwy toward Tampa International Airport (1.9 mi).
- Slight Left onto George J Bean Inbound Pkwy (1 mi).
- Take the ramp onto I-275-S. You will be on this road for 34 miles. It is partially a toll road.
- Take exit 5 to merge onto US-19 S toward Palmetto/Bradenton (3.5 mi).
- Slight left onto US 41 S/S Tamiami Trail (4 mi).
- Slight Right onto S Tamiami Trail (0.3 mi).
- Continue Straight to stay on S Tamiami Trail (2 mi).
- Continue onto 44th Ave W/Cortez Rd W. Continue to follow Cortez Rd W Cross over drawbridge to Anna Maria Island. (7.7 mi).
- Turn left at stoplight by Bank of America onto Gulf Dr N (0.2 mi).
- At the traffic circle, continue straight onto Gulf Dr S (1.6 mi).
- Contue traveling south on Gulf of Mexico Drive for about 4 miles, you will cross over the drawbridge to get onto Longboat Key. Casa del Mar at 4621 Gulf of Mexico Drive will be on your right..
From Sarasota/Bradenton Airport
13.7 miles – about 24 minutes
- Take airport exit to University Parkway.
- Go approximately ¼ mile to stoplight at US 41-Tamiami Trail. Turn left.
- Travel 4 miles to Gulf Stream Drive which is a stoplight. Turn right and travel over Ringling Causeway Bridge and continue on to St. Armands Circle.
- Follow round-about around and take the exit on your right to Longboat Key.
- Travel on Gulf of Mexico Drive about 6 miles north to 4621 Gulf of Mexico Drive. Arrive at Casa Del Mar.
From Orlando, Kissimmee
146 miles – about 2 hours 40 minutes
Take I-4 West to I-75 South. Exit on Manatee Avenue. Head west through Bradenton approximately 10 miles. You will cross drawbridge to Anna Maria Island. At light, turn left onto East Bay Drive. Continue to drawbridge to Longboat Key. Casa del Mar is about 4 miles down on your right, 2 properties south of the Hilton hotel.